OHDC is Recruiting for New Exec Members!

By ohdc
 We are currently recruiting for two openings on our Executive Team this season!
Below are the positions that are available and a short description of each. More information on each position is also available in our constitution, which you can view at the bottom of the “About” page. If you’re interested in applying, please send us your resume and a short blurb explaining why you are interested in being on exec and why you’d make a good candidate.  Being on exec is an amazing opportunity and a great way to get experience with working on a professional dance production. APPLICATIONS WILL BE DUE ON OCTOBER 15th!
Administrative Director:  Is the first point of contact/ liaison  between the OHDC exec and company members and outside parties.   Responsible for sending e-mail communications to members, organizing exec meetings and taking notes, booking rehearsal space, checking  and replying to emails, submitting applications to renew club recognition status and office space.

Production Manager: Finding and booking the theatre venue, responsible for finding and recruiting technical staff (stage manager, assistant stage manager, lighting designer). Managing contact with the theatre, directing the technical and production crew (e.g. stage manager, lighting, sound, photography, etc.), creating production week schedules.

***We will also be needing a Selection Committee, a group of people that are interested in interviewing and choosing next year’s exec. You will be responsible for sitting in on candidates’ interview, asking them questions and helping to choose the best candidate for the position. If you’re interested in this, please send us an e-mail***

1. Henrietta May 12, 2016 11:18 pm

This specific mipsnuctuated web composition expresses the particular idea that the commenter could very well not be bothered to browse through some of the words you have elected to post

2. auto insurance June 4, 2016 5:00 pm

Using all of your terrific articles, I’m astonished I get the opportunity to get any genuine work done. Really hope the supervisor doesn’t catch me. In any case, nice work people thanks.

3. http://www.moraleschris.com/ June 10, 2016 8:52 am

I just started reading your blog and it’s been an inspiration! Please keep it up!!! I’m so psyched that you made something with longer sleeves, since it’s freezing here in Pennsylvania and sleeveless dresses aren’t going to cut it for the next few of months! I could definitely use more ideas for working with long sleeves! Thanks for all you do- you’re kind of a genius. 🙂

4. justfont.com October 11, 2016 1:56 am

Olis ollut hassu yhteensattuma, mutta me asioitiin Tampereen Ikeassa. Silti hassua, että kummaltakin puuttuu se osa, joka toisella on. Meille oli tärkeintä saada se kaappi – silloin sanottiin, että malli on loppu koko Skandinaviasta ja odottelua olis tiedossa useita kuukausia.. Ehkä ne siihen sitten päätti tuotannon.

5. kreditkarte mit kreditrahmen trotz schufa October 19, 2016 11:09 am

Ummm… hello?? Dance-off area! I actually think you could use that area for a nubmer of purposes. In addition to a cafe area for blogging, backchanneling, or whatever you decide to do, I really like the idea of keeping it available for performance or other creative options. I would love to have a room like that!Also agree with Becky- I think if you start off grading what they do in blogging, that will always be the expectation. My students are much younger (K-5), and they constantly ask “Is this graded?” I like to promote as much as I can those activities that are about the process of learning. Set the precedent early. I think you’ll be surprised.

6. wechsel der autoversicherung October 22, 2016 11:51 am

You are living a frugal lifestyle, donating all of your money and possessions beyond the very minimal necessities to charity, providing shelter for ‘undocumented aliens’ in your home, going downtown to help unionize the masses, etc.I’m not sure how that’s the opposite of corruption.

7. autoversicherung günstig online October 22, 2016 12:48 pm

Bismillaahngomong-ngomong…bang tauhid nama asli atau alias..seeehhh??trus aslinya mana*…??(*ane tanya nama lho… bukan asal daerah ente… au minta kertas asli yang mau di photo copy…)hee….hee…he…

8. änderung typklasse kfz versicherung February 13, 2017 2:12 pm

hahaha – this made me crack up. I made my daughter a Pikachu costume back in 1998 after she begged me and begged me. I had to make it from scratch with tips from friends who were good at costuming. But no adult at the time knew or understood that she was NOT a yellow cat. Hilarious. Her friends, however, thought her mom was pretty cool…